You have a head for business and a knack for working with people—leadership skills just come naturally. Making decisions is your strong suit and solving problems is your second nature. You could make an excellent General Manager for our client's dealership.
We’re looking for a general manager to take charge of a high-volume dealership. In this important role, you’ll oversee the successful operation of the entire dealership from sales to service—and everything in between.
- Manage and oversee activities of all dealership departments
- Work with sales and finance management to develop dealership sales goals and business plans
- Ensure customer satisfaction goals are met
- Motivate and reward employees as needed
- Demonstrated leadership abilities, preferably in the automotive industry
- Excellent business skills
- Successful background in a financial / budgeting role
- Solid supervisory experience
- Superior people skills